Tuesday 2 February 2010

Problems next week :(

Hello kiddlywinks,

I'm afarid we're looking at a problematic week next week. I have lectures and meetings all day on Tuesday and Thrusday and busy both Monday and Wednesday night... so that means no Scribbling... UNLESS, someone could volunteer to take charge of things on Tuesday evening (the room is already booked)?

The suggested theme was 'join the dots' but I also thought it might be fun to do this...http://www.thescribbleproject.com/index.php?/the-scribble-project/big-team-scribble/

Please let me know by this Thursday night if anyone wants to play mamma and I can let Hubert know we still need the room. We can meet and I can talk everything through with you at the end of this week, or the weekend if anyone is willing :)

Take care!
Hugs from Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment